what is your craziest pregnancy dream?

first child i dreams that my child cam out in little blue pieces - his tiny baby feet first - i was horrible

this child to date the worst one was if you put your ear up to my belly you would hear baby crying and screaming - thats all i would let happen before i woke up.

from what i gather freaky baby dreams are common so share yours

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 2:59 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hmm, well I'm going to cheat. I didn't have this dream while pregnant, but it's about pregnancy. My older sister had her tubes tied. Well, in my dream she got pregnant, had the baby in the car I was driving and it was made of rubber. And she was swinging it around in my face as I was driving and I could barely see the road and the baby was screaming it's head off because she was doing that... but she wouldn't stop.
    It was such a freaky dream, more of a nightmare really.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 3:02 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I kept having dreams about eating wood toys with my third baby,

with the second I dreamt she was this little egg I was carrying around trying not to let break or crack.

and my first I kept dreaming he was born early and was this wet slick little tiny kitten.....

wow the stress!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 3:03 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I was still in the Navy, and I was dreaming that I was at work (I was a watch stander on an ops floor), and my dream was that I was at work and went into labor, but they wouldn't let me go to the hospital because we were at minimum manning, so they couldn't spare me and they couldn't spare anyone to drive me to the hospital, so in my dream, I was timing my contractions from the big clock we had on the wall while biting on a pencil.

My dh woke me up - I had his thumb in my mouth up to the base where it meets his hand, and I was biting the crap out of him! He had teeth marks for days!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:12 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• jesus lol indeed it does sound like a nightmare.
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 3:04 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I had a dream when i was pregnan with my daughter that i took her out and played with her, BF her and put her back LOL
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:12 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I had dreams that my husband had the baby... that was interesting
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 3:41 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• The weirdest dream I had when pregnant with DS was I was bring him home from the hospital (of course I never dreamed of actually delivering him, my brain always skipped that part lol) and he kept shrinking. He started out as a regular size baby, and eventually he was so tiny he fit in the palm of my hand. Now here comes the weird part.... I had to keep him in a container of ice cream to keep him alive lol i took the lid off the ice cream carton and there was a perfectly shaped little mold to put him in lol wtf?

We're trying for another baby now, and I keep having dreams that I have another baby (and it's always a boy. I want a girl so bad!) and everything is so happy, but then I realize I can't remember my babies name. Then I freak out about being a horrible mother because I don't know my childs name lol
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 4:40 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• With my first I dreamt when he was born he was a tiny MAN! not a cute one either. He was the size of a toddler, and looked like a old man. When the handed him to me I was terrified and looked up at me and said 'hi' in a smokers voice.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 7:19 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I'm 13 weeks pregnant and dreamed the other day that I actually had my baby at 13 weeks at home in the bathtub. The baby was a boy and since it was so early I had nothing for the baby. No bottles, diapers nothing not even a carseat to be able to go get baby items. I was stuck at home with a naked baby boy.
    Ashley21

Answer by Ashley21 at 8:13 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• My boyfriend left me at a party with only a tshirt on and some boots. I didnt know what part of town i was in and was walking down the street pregnant trying to keep away from homeless people who might rape me. And to top it all off i remember stealing the boots from a store by the club that i had on because my purse and cell phone was in his car. It felt so real! lol
    pilan16

Answer by pilan16 at 5:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2010