In pain and dont know what to do...

I have wisedom teeth that come in about every 6 months, first time it was the right side then it went back up, now its the left and my whole mouth is swollen, i cant eat or open my mouth very far! I have no insurance at all and we are sturggling to make ends meet, i called a few places to see how much it would coast to have them removed they are all around 900 bucks and will not take paments, its up front or nothing!

What am i suppost to do then? deal with it every 6 months? Its getting worse in pain each time the come in and go back up, i have tried Ibuprofin nothing helps, any suggestions would be nice!

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 3:10 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Health

• you can try rinsing out your mouth with warm salt water. I know how you're feeling, I've had a ton of dental problems, and have now had 9 root canals, and 10 extractions (4 of which were wisdom teeth). I would also call your local hospitals and ask if they have a dental residency program that they could refer you to, or a dental school.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 3:22 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I would check with your local health department. We have a free dental clinic that our health department refered us to. I have wisdom teeth too that are a pain. Our free clinic does extractions, but it's almost like surgury, so I would find out if you can get it done ASAP.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 3:35 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• can u see if title 19 would help you? i would make a plea to the state...
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:16 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Call your local DSHS nurse, she can refer you.... there are places that go by income... GL and I'm sorry, wisdom teeth hurt!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:05 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Dee hun, I am so sorry you are in pain and no relief in sight. Why don't you try dental schools?? I know it is a scary thought, but how can anyone mess up an extraction, get them all pulled out they come in to mess you up anyway. The other suggestions were good too, I hope you feel better soon!

Answer by older at 9:40 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• bumped ya!

Answer by older at 9:41 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• dental schools
    kaedrasgma

Answer by kaedrasgma at 1:04 PM on Aug. 7, 2010