can you have implantation bleeding on the day or close to the day you are expecting a period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It is possible. yes.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• yes, it happen to me.
    babyblues09

Answer by babyblues09 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Yes. That's why we miss our periods. During our cycles we shed the lining of our uterus because an egg didn't take. Implantation bleeding is when the egg implants itself into the uterus causing us to miss our cycle and we might spot when that happens. Not everywomen does though. Some women experience implantation bleeding a few days prior to our expected menstrual time and others at the time. The harder the egg implants itself the more likely we are to experience implantation bleeding. Even though some women don't experience it, doesn't mean that you are going to have a problem with your pregnancy. It just depends on our bodies.
    shell.bell

Answer by shell.bell at 6:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• yup. I thought I was starting my period and then it never went into the full blown period thats when I figured I was likely pregnant...so go pee on a stick or call your dr in the morning for a blood test of your HCG levels
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 6:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2008