Does anyone else feel going to work is a break from home?

DH has 2 of the bedrooms gutted and we have bedroom furniture in the living room and dinning room. There are days I can't wait to go to work just to get away from all of it. Problem is I have to come home to the mess.

momx3gx1b

Asked by momx3gx1b at 5:46 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

• O yes....I get to have a cup of coffee uninterupted, finish a WHOLE sentance, don't have to listen to Disney Chanel in the background, eat a proper lunch and sit on backside for more than 5 min at a time!

I work only part time, and go to the office once a week, but it's a nice break!

Would I work full time again?

Nope, neva!
    NatalievdV

Answer by NatalievdV at 6:03 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• all the time, that's why i stay with a job lol
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 5:52 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• It is definately a break! It is a change of "venue" from your regular routines and responsibilities. I think you appreciate being home more when you are home after a day away.... Unless you house is in disarray :( It must be hard to even sit and relax at all!
    Mameech1

Answer by Mameech1 at 7:59 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I miss working and I can't wait to go back. I never have a break from the kids or adult interaction during the day either. My dd is only 2 months old nd I am ready to go back, but I don't go back for another 10 months.
    cdnmom24

Answer by cdnmom24 at 8:16 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Nope I work my butt off at my job it is no break for me what so ever
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:58 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yes! I substitute teach and love the days I get called in (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:49 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• yes I work four days a month and love my lil get away! I love my job as a mommy, but really enjoy going to work and actually getting paid and getting breaks and 1 hr lunches and peace and quiet!
    kyfiregirl

Answer by kyfiregirl at 10:41 PM on Aug. 8, 2010