Anyone know what documents I would need to get a copy of my ds's shot record from the dept. of health?

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 6:39 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Kids' Health

• i didn't know you could. but to get the birth record you need socail and id and mail with your name and address on it. having her socail and brith wouldn't hurt either, i would take everything.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:42 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• the only thing that i needed was my id proving who i was call and see then they will have them waiting for you also
    doc61183

Answer by doc61183 at 6:55 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Like doc61183 said, I'd just call them. If not, err on the side of caution. I'd take an ID, some mail with my address, my daughter's Birth Cert & Social Security card as well as MY birth cert and social security card.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 7:00 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• You should only need to have your ID proving who you are. You should be on the records as the mother. I would just call them and ask.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:08 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• All I needed was my DL. Took all of about 2 minutes for them to bring it up on the computer and print it out.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• You;d have to call.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:43 AM on Sep. 17, 2010