I have a problem uploading pictures on my profile, anyone can help?

mommy_sam

Asked by mommy_sam at 7:25 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Hi mommy_sam,

We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble uploading photos.

Can you click on the link labeled "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page on CafeMom and send us a note from there? That will enable us to look further into the issue.

-> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:26 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I have problems with that, too. What I usually do is select another picture. For some reason, with my profile, CM will upload some photos but not others. I don't even have a photo album on my profile, because the one time I tried it was so super slow uploading it wasn't even worth taking the time to upload more pics.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• It may be the types of photos you are trying to load. they need to say photo.jpg photo.gif or photo.png
    Anything else like .pdn or .bmp won't load even though they show as photo files on your computer.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Sorry, I meant to add it could also be the size. If I load unedited photos directly from my camera they will take three times longer than if I resize them first. It may be the system timing out on large photos.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2010