I had my son exactly six months ago and he is my first. I have been told he is very "alert" for his age but does that mean anything other than alert? if this is normal behavior then let me know. but for example....
1. he is saying "hello mama" and has been able to for the past 2 months.
2.can crawl fowards and backwards and turn on his tummy.
3. knows his name amongst almost 10 other words in english and understand them.
4. can pick up and throw things with both hands.
5. pays very close attention to noises and sounds.
6. can sit up by himself from laying down and stay up.
7. tries to talk all the time.
8. he points to his toes when you say "toes".
as well as many more.
Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on Aug. 7, 2010
Answer by Nyx7 at 8:07 AM on Aug. 7, 2010
Answer by shanlaree at 8:10 AM on Aug. 7, 2010
Answer by Cindy18 at 8:33 AM on Aug. 7, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Aug. 7, 2010
Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:27 AM on Aug. 7, 2010
Answer by carsonsmommytam at 2:41 AM on Aug. 8, 2010