Do you wish someone would call you? If so, who?

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 8:19 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son who lives in Orlando,Florida.His big brother was killed in January.He didn't even make it to Joshs' funeral,I'm so worried about him.He's really into pills and I don't want to lose another son.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 8:28 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• This is a wish that I know will NEVER come true, but this is my wish. My deceased DD. She died at age 20 and I'd just loved to talk with her again. You did ask for wish and that's it!!
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:24 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I'm so sorry bvannkissy that is so sad. I wish you all luck.
    I wish my MIL would call I'd love to talk to her again but she's been gone for almost 4 yrs now & I miss her she was a great lady taken to early from us.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:35 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I'm sorry to the moms who have lost loved ones and have ones who are in trouble. It is hard to not have them in our lives anymore. I lost my mom less than 2 weeks ago, so I understand how you feel. However, I would rather that no one call me. I know this may sound stupid, but I hate the sound of the phone when it rings. It is annoying and shrill. Besides that, I hate talking on the phone. Eventually I lose interest and have nothing to say to the other person. This happens maybe 10-15 minutes after the initial contact. I also have to keep my 3 kids out of trouble. It is not easy to do while on the phone. So please, no one call me.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:51 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Sorry about your loss, krissy. We lost my SIL and FIL withing a week of each other this year. We lost my MIL last year. It is a difficult thing to deal with, but family and friends who support you make is easier (if that sounds right).

I have a dear friend who is in a new job and we have lost contact over the past few months. I have left her messages and she has left me messages, but we just miss each other. I would really like to talk to her and reconnect.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:04 AM on Aug. 7, 2010