are you happy

today was an emotional reck for me. Me and my husband
got into a huge fight it got to the point to where he threw
everything to the floor and left. Earlyer we were talking about eachother and
how we can work on our relationship and I said if he could
not be so distant and actually want to be with me
and he said that why your immature lazy and matirialistic (mind you he was drunk)
but even though he was druck it hurt to hear those words :((
I'm not lazy I'm the one at home all day cleaning and makeing food for
him and all of his friends when he gets home and even after I get on my hand and knees
to clean up dog shit. And immature! I'm a 19 year old trrnager who
has to ope with knowing I can't get pregnant and paying bills and takeing the dog to get his shot snd
goomed I droped out of high skoo to be with him
and maerialistic! (see the comment I left for moor :))

jmcwilly

Asked by jmcwilly at 8:37 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• WHY are you continuing to put up with his crass behavior, especially since you don;t have any children together?! You are FREE to do whatever you want!! I would leave pronto! Find your own place to live--even the couch of a friend or family member, then go back and finish your education, get a job, and find a man who is worthy of you!!

You're ONLY 19...you haven't even begun to live!! :O)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:40 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• First of all I just want to give you a hug. Secondly I think you should get back in school. Don't let him bring you down.
    heidi37217

Answer by heidi37217 at 8:41 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I would try counseling for you both. It sounds like he has a lot of growing up to do also. Some of the things he was pulling are not mature at all. It is hard being home all day but it's hard for him to knowing you're home all day while he works too. Think about couples counseling if he won't go go by yourself. I wish you luck on your marriage problems
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:43 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• You are only 19 years old. Get out and get out NOW. Your probably in that frame of mind where you feel like this is the life you have chosen for yourself and you have to pay the consequences, but that is SO far from the truth!! Stand up for yourself and tell him you deserve alot better (which you do). BTW what is this about you not being able to get pregnant? Have you been checked out and tested for that? Do you really WANT to get pregnant by this man in the first place? I don't know your situation but there is probably something that can be done about that with the right person at the right time. I hope you do what's best for you
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:45 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• is it so bad to want nice things? I want to buy a couch with no holes
    and a bed frame and sheets and he's getting a huge flat screan TV
    with a new stareo in his car! I honistly can say I feel misrable right now
    so after our convosation hegets ready to leave and I keep on telling him don't go I need him and I'm sorry. But he leaves so then I try to calm down and while
    he's walking I go to the truck and I lay in the back of the bed trying to relax
    and then I hear him and our roommate walking to the door and
    go inside and I run to the nearest bus stop
    and sit. My roommate cals me up and comes finds me
    and ihe was there when aaron wasn't he was the to make me
    feel better and hold me and told me everything will be ok and while
    this is hippening I'm thinking where is aaron my husband to tell me these things !?
    but ofcouse he's at home passed out drunk.
    so now if someone asked me if I was happy id
    laught and sa
    jmcwilly

Comment by jmcwilly (original poster) at 8:45 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

•  I droped out of high skoo to be with him
    __________________________________

That was your first big mistake and it shows!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• say do I look happy?
    jmcwilly

Comment by jmcwilly (original poster) at 8:49 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• You two seem to be too young and immature, this is where all these fights seem to stem from, you need to get your education it will expand your mind in many ways, I am so sorry you are not happy, you need to get out of your rut, go back to school and get your ged, or something and continue to college, even if there are small kids involved others have done it you can too, find a way and do it.

Answer by older at 9:04 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Your really young and I married young, but I was happy and appreciated. It sounds like he just takes advantage of you, and you let him. Maybe if you left and lived w/a grfriend or your family for a while and let him stew in his own juices. Make his own meals, bed, do the dishes, wash his clothes and clean up dog shit as you said, he'd see what your day is like. He's taking you for granted. If it's this way now it's only going to get worse, and it sounds like he gets what HE WANTS. He really doesn't know what love is all about,or if he does doesn't know how to treat the one he loves the right way.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• You are young, you're only 19. You have a lot of living to do, without your DH. It seems to me like he might be the immature and materialistic one. I would lose him in a heart beat and move on. Get a job, go back ot school, do something!! Then, look for a guy who is perfect and loves you for who you are. Good luck.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:14 AM on Aug. 7, 2010