Very importnant question im really worried 12 1/2 weeks pregnant adult content

Due to complications with my health insurance i haven't seen a doctor yet, hopefully i will be seeing one in the next two weeks. I should be about thirteen weeks pregnant according to books and websites. my last period was may 10th.

Here is the problem, yesterday i woke up extremely nauseus couldnt eat anything by the end of the day i ended up eating two slices of pizza which kinda made me feel worse, when i woke up this morning my lower abdomen was swollen with what reminded me of the swelling in my uterus my first pregnancy only it just feels like my uterus got huge out of nowhere its a few inches below my belly button and yesterday i could only feel it by my pelvis. Could it be my baby just growing or something serious? also i havent had a b/m in like four or five days could that be why also for the swelling??

rockabell2003

Asked by rockabell2003 at 8:42 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, you are constipated
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:44 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• It definitely sounds like constipation to me. Are you taking any prenatals at the moment? My prenatals ALWAYS make me constipated, and I myself have not been able to go for about 3 days now lol. Just try not to worry yourself too much until your ins kicks in and you can see a doc. If you are in any pain and you feel like things are much worse than they are then I would go to the ER to get checked out. They cannot deny you.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:48 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• im just really worried i know that obviously since i haven't gone for a few days im constipated but the swelling in my stomach jsut scares me
    rockabell2003

Comment by rockabell2003 (original poster) at 8:51 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• sounds like gas and intestinal pain. Hopefully you can get into a doctor soon.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:57 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• best of luck
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:11 AM on Aug. 7, 2010