What would you do when this was the result?

God sent his own biological, virgin birthed and in a womb for 9-10 months, earthly, half spirit, red-blood, male who lived on this earth, walked and talked and preached here, was made of incarnate non-sinning , ( our type of living and death) SON to this planet, they created in 6 days...... so we could sit here and have these cafe'mom sessions. (haha, no really, ) so all this time, we'd come to bow down and confess that he has a father, also OUR FATHER!!

Isn't it time we all went the one baby step further to express how much he did to help out so we aren't all still slaves still building pyramids for Pharaoh??

I mean , it's obvious those pyramids are still there, and ----come to our senses that it wasn't dropped from the beyond, men did this. So what would you do---
When the result of pyramids was just to have one man made so popular aren't you happy you didn't need to be there getting that job?

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 8:47 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Health

• Huh?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:49 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I am confused. What??
    klespeedy0205

Answer by klespeedy0205 at 8:53 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• yeah this doesn't make sense
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 8:54 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Ok whatever not getting it I guess
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:54 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Wow LOL
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:59 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• confused

LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:59 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• What are you talking about,and why is this in health?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:12 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• what's your point??????
    kaedrasgma

Answer by kaedrasgma at 12:58 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• There is no best answer and when someone finally reads the question and answers it the way it's read correctly (or at least comes back to ponder one full minute. ) Then I will elect an answer that is best, if that's all you are on here for.

Between you and this cafe' I tend to think that we aren't on here by accident either. Just my observation
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2010