what can happen if you have a cyst in the sinus cavity and it goes untreated?

I found out last year that I have that and the doctor told me that that wouldn't cause my headaches to be that bad (I havve everyday really bad headaches) so he told me he wanted mt to see a nerologist well I thought it was for the headaches and back problems so I didn't even mention the cyst to my nerologist (who I don't see anymore) later I called that doctor that sent me there (I forget why I called now), but he said that is why he sent me to see a nerologist (I didn't know that). So do I go back to my family doctor (new one) and tell him about it and see what he says? Can anything happen if it goes untreated? It is little I guess, but it has been over a year I had it. I get a lot of drainage in the back of my throat and sometimes my nose is stuffed up from it and sometimes my throat hurts from it

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 9:05 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Health

• I'm not sure, but I would definitely check into that.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 10:14 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Get to the dr....your sinus is close to your brain!!!!
    kaedrasgma

Answer by kaedrasgma at 12:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2010