i love him so much, but i am soo unsatisfied! help

so i lov emy boyfriend but he just cant seem to get his head going in the right direction. im trying to be patient with him bc i know hes stressed and hates his job and wants to find a new one, and he is stressed about money (or the lack of), but all i want is some intimate alone time with him, and i cant get it to save my life. i talk, ask, and almost beg, but he says he will do better, he will work on it, but goodness, im ALWAYS starved for attention. and he feels that since we all got out and went to walmart together yesterday that we spent a lot of time together. but he wont give me the passion and sex and intimacy that i am craving!!! he says he doesnt feel very intimate, but how long am i supposed to wait for him to show me affection?!? all i keep thinking is about all the guys who hound me on a regular basis and im scared that i will cheat. i literally lose sleep laying awake hoping he will touch me in some way!!

secondtyme520

Asked by secondtyme520 at 9:08 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• it sounds like he is depressed about his job and money .i understand how your feeling but if he is feeling so low about himself its kinda hard to make someone else feel better when your feeling so low . i would say right now it sounds like he needs you more then anything this may be one of them moments you have to put ur needs aside for him .try to do things to get his mind off of everything or sit down and ask him if he wants to talk about what going on and ways to make it better .good luck hang in there
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:58 AM on Aug. 7, 2010