Why does my sons breath smell like rotten eggs, he has diarehha and now is itching on his hands and privates?

Asked by AMskitty at 9:09 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Take him to the doctor. That doesn't sound normal to me.

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:10 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• It sounds like an allergic reaction to something he ate,keep a food log,and ask the doctor if he can have children's benedryl.Tums will help his tummy.

Answer by TootieFruitie at 9:34 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Take him to the dr. how old is he? The rotton egg smell reminds me when my son stuck something up his nose. That could easily cause an infection.

Answer by kaedrasgma at 12:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• ummm..the doctor whould no. wow. smh

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 2:20 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• if for some reason u cant go to a doctor,a pharmacist can be very helpful

Answer by TootieFruitie at 12:57 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Around my house the guys get the sulpher egg burps (and farts) this is usually food related. It is often accompanied with diarrhea (trying to get out of system) the itching part actually concerns me the most. I know in our community we have had a big scabies epidemic because it was not treated quickly so I might look into this but as well it may be an allergic reation and I would seek medical care if possible. Good Luck!!!

Answer by mom2priceboys at 8:51 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• yeah i say go to the

Answer by mekarevell at 10:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2010