do you think a 2 year old shold be watching dragon ball z

so yesterday i went out and i come back and hubby ha my 2 year old sitting watching dragon ball z. i did tell him to stop letting him watch that or he was going to ant to keep watching it. ell after he changed the channel he started crying and i put caillu on but no he didnt want to watch it. so next thing ou knwo he is kicking everything and punching everyone. so i told hubby to make sure not to let him watch it. hubby sais im over reacting but i have a 4 month old and i dont want my 2 year old tinking its ok and goes and starts going crazy on my other son. im jst trying to avoid somethign else

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 9:19 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No because between the ages of 1 and 5 children absorb the most in there brains. And dragonball z is not the best cartoon to have on maybe when the baby is older but there are more age appropriate things to introduce the baby too. Like Sesame Street, Dora/Diego or even still Barney but not violent cartoons.
    apiegurl

Answer by apiegurl at 9:46 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Quite honestly a two year old can't possibly understand it. However, there is a great deal of activity involved which is probably what is really being seen.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 9:20 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yeah, I'm not sure they would even get it but he violence in that show can be pretty high... I am thinking no just because my son was a parrot and would have gone around hitting and kicking everything.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:42 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Ditto the above post.

I let my 20-month-old watch DragonBall-Z all the time. It's one of the only cartoons I can stand to have on that she likes and doesn't simultaneously rot MY brain.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 9:22 AM on Aug. 7, 2010