What would you do?

You are waiting to be served at a bakery, in walks a woman wearing the muslim veil, and the owner speaks out and tells her that he doesn't serve her kind that she is a terrorist and to leave his store. Would you speak up on behalf of the woman or side with the owner.? Or would you just walk away and say nothing?

Asked by older at 9:35 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • I would have just said " You know that things like that are worn all over the world, and not just in the middle east you dumb ass fuck. Clothes dont make a person a terrorist."

That would be the same as saying everyone that wears a fitted hat is a rapper..how stupid.lol
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:57 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i would be like wow that was f***** up and i would leave
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Is this hypothetical? I would have a hard time with this. He is free, as a private business owner, to refuse service to anyone with no explanation needed. However, he needs to remember that, as a human being, he needs to show kindness. If he wants to help change the perception of the radical end of a religion that they are wrong, you don't treat random members of that religion as a radical unless you have indisputable proof they are. These are confusing times. Six medical workers giving aid in Afghanistan were killed today for "talking" about Christianity. How are the radicals helping with this type of event? Today's event fuels the fire to be overly cautious to the point of seeming mean.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:56 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I'd speak out,but I know alot of folks in my area would help the owner throw her out. Sick bastards!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:38 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I'd speak out.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:45 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I saw this in the program I saw last night, I was very surprised how many people sided with the owner.

Comment by older (original poster) at 9:47 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• it's the new age of the blacks
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 9:50 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• jess, this was hypothetical, from a tv program called "what would you do", but they based it on the problems a muslim woman was having, and is still having in her life.

Comment by older (original poster) at 11:02 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I would say "whoa is her money different than mine." I would walk out too, after saying that.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:10 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i would say "if her money isn't good here, neither is mine.. see ya!" and walked out.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 5:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2010