I heard that they did a survey on Men and Women

that the Women are going to be mad when they hear this that men actually pull their weight at home. I wished I would of gotten where the survey was done at but I was driving in my car and didn't have the time to write it sown now I don't remember who did this survey.
What are your thoughts? Do you think men pull their own weight at home?

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:39 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I know mine does. He willingly helps out all the time. His words..."Honey, you are NOT my Mother. I am a grown man and I live here too. There is no reason I cannot help out!" (He was mad that I would not let him help out. ) I am a SAHM and he works all week, but this is what works for us.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 9:41 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Mine does more than I do around here, he cleans the floors vacuums and does the lawn and garden and he does all this after working!

Answer by older at 9:42 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Mine does also. He works VERY hard to support us & he cleans & organizes when he is home too. I try to make it so he does not have to do any chores at home, but he always finds something to clean or organize. He definitely pulls his weight at home, maybe more than i do...lol!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:06 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Mine does.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:36 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yes. Dh pulls his weight.. Mostly I just have to ask him to do it.. But hes good at doing some on his own as well...

And it goes both ways- there are plenty of wifes that dont pull their weight at home & they are SAHMs!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:08 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• We do have some men that help out my dh does alot and works 60 plus hours a week at his job so I would say yes he does oull his weight Thanks
    Moms_Angels1960

Comment by Moms_Angels1960 (original poster) at 9:44 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Why would that make anyone mad? My husband certainly pulls his weight... sometimes more!! I think that's great that so many people feel the same way.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:29 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Well it would make some women mad because they think their husbands are lazy and the survey said men are pulling their weight when I see alot of women complain that their men don't do enough.
    Moms_Angels1960

Comment by Moms_Angels1960 (original poster) at 1:42 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Sometimes I think that women forget the things that at men do outside the house. My husband does a lot. He does as much as I do in different ways.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:00 PM on Aug. 7, 2010