Is this normal or have you had this problem??? adult content

I thought this was a UTI but it just doesnt seem to have the right symptoms...When I am just sitting here there is no pain, when I feel the need to use the bathroom there is no pain, even when I am going to the bathroom (pee) there is no burning or pain.

But right after my bladder is emptied I have 1-3 seconds of sharp pain there. Sometimes it is strong other times not. It has been going on for about a week and I have no insurance to see a doctor. So, what do you think it is?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 9:48 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Health

• Its most likely a UTI. I never get burning or pain during urination, always after when I have a UTI. If you dont have insurance, take AZO, it really works.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:51 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• could be the urine backflowing. idk. drinks lots of 100% cranberry juice not the cocktail stuff with water or lemon and water juice.
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 9:52 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Isnt AZO just for the pain or will it clear up an infection as well?
    amber710

Comment by amber710 (original poster) at 9:57 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• It clears up the infection, its like a laxative, for your urinary system haha, cleans you out lol I had a really bad UTI to the point where it just started to hurt all the time, and I started taking AZO, and within a few days, It went away. It turned my pee red, but it worked lol
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 10:02 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• their diferent type of azo you should take the cramberry one that helped me out last time i had a uti also my doctor told me to drink a glass of water and a tablespoon of baking soda it cleans and makes your pee acidic so it takes the infection away. but you have to be drinking a lot of water and stuff no sgar or caffein and make sure you dont wait along time before you pee. hope you feel better
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 10:05 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• cranberry juice helps too, and do drink a lot of water because it will make you pee more and the more you pee, the more of the infection your body can expel.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 10:07 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Thanks guys! I will pick those things up tonight and try them! Btw I have tried the baking soda but it just tastes to TERRIBLE that I did it twice and cant do it anymore. lol. I will try some cranberry azo though and lots of water. :)
    amber710

Comment by amber710 (original poster) at 10:08 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• That sounds just like a bladder infection.I've had them before, and the pain is exactly as you described. I would go to the doctor and get some pain meds and antibiotics, as it can get worse and even more painful.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:02 PM on Aug. 7, 2010