on those lazy days

do you ever get one of those lazy days? and what do you do. so yesterday night i cooke food for today and everythignis real clean al i had to do today was just mop i had cleaned everything yesterday. my kids went to sleep early so i had tiem last night. todayi a lazy day dont need to cook or do to much chores other then wash the dishes after each mean and clean after my son during naptime. other than that i have the rest of the day for me n the kids. i dont even know what to do lol

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 10:01 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Go out with the kids to a water park, go shopping, watch some movies, play a game at home with the kid's or just call a friend ....
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 10:16 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Take your kids to the park or something. Or you can read and relax, or play silly computer games, or excersize or shop or just sleep haha
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 10:05 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Just relax. Read some magazines. Sit out side. Go to the beach.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:21 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Go with family and watch some funny movie.
    BurningIce

Answer by BurningIce at 10:27 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Read some books, play on the computer, take the kids to the park or a lake and just relax...... lazy days are hard to come by atleast for me lol.
    Rae_LeComte07

Answer by Rae_LeComte07 at 10:34 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Empty nest, we're going for a quiet ride looking for some garden flowers. (perennials) sp? Have to take the puppy, she's my S/O new baby now.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 7, 2010