Trying to conceive a D&C for no growth baby at 8 weeks

Anyone who knows why we have growth issues, doc said no growth, no fetal pole, no heart beat so D&C was prescribed. after a pause of 4 months trying again.. plz plz provide me good suggestions or any comments that could help me.. love u all

BurningIce

Asked by BurningIce at 10:17 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Dear Woman,
    I wish I had wisdom for you. I do however send you all my prayers and Best wishes. I myself have issues conceiving due to Pcos. I feel for you in this situation.. HUGE HUGS.!
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I went through this as well. The body has a way of shutting down pregnancies that may have difficulties. Many women will experience a miscarriage and never know it- all though some of us...well our bodies hang on to them pretty well.

I'm sorry you are going through this, but it's not your fault, it's nothing that you did, and you will be ok.

I was able to get pregnant four months after my miscarriage.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:24 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I'm sorry for you loss and what your going thought. I didn't have a D and C I just let my miscarriage pass natural. Me and my husband are going to try again but probley after the holidays because I want to give my body enough time to but aslo time for us to heal as well and enjoy our son before trying again. No one knows what this happens but no it's not your fault and there is other out like you but just time your time and don't stress yourself over this. It will happen again it's just a matter of time. Good luck.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:42 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i was able to get pregnant after an d and e which is very similar. my son greg is thriving too, and the doc was alttle worried because if the d and e effects so early but everything went well. best of luck to you
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 11:57 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I am so sorry

Answer by rkoloms at 9:31 AM on Aug. 8, 2010