ghosts / spirits ..

do u have a ghost story? have u seen a spirit? share with us your stories

san78

Asked by san78 at 10:30 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My DD died & a few mos later my S/O & I were on the back deck. I was sitting looking up at the sky when my S/O asked me what I was looking at. I said why I'm looking at Deanna face in a cloud and there are no clouds where are eyes shd be and she has a great big smile made of clouds. (she awlays had a smile on her face) I asked him "Why?" He said, '' I see the same thing, and if I didn't I'd be ready to call and have them come and put a straight jacket on you." Well we just sat there for the longest while watching this cloud looking exactly like our lost baby girl, and I smiled and I cried. After the cloud moved on, I sat in my chair and I said, "Thank you LORD, now I know my baby gorl is safe in heaven." and that was a very happy moment in both of our lives in a very long time.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:36 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Oh yeah!! I had a friend who used to see a little girl in her kitchen. The ghost never did anything, just stand there an watch. That was the coolest ghost story I ever heard.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 10:33 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• This is like super creepy i dont know if it was just in my head or if there was something there. Well this happend when i was pregnant . I had just came inside from saying bye to son's dad(we are no longer together)i usually would eat something, but this time i just took a shower and went to sleep. So i woke up like around 2 or 3 i dont know why i did i just woke up. I looked around and there was nothing there. When i looked over to the very end of my bed like very corner i saw like this person i didnt look at his/her face i was just looking like from his chest down to his/her feet out of no where my son starts kicking i didnt want to scream so i looked away and when i looked back to that corner it wasnt there anymore i never did understand who it was or what it meant and i started seeing more creepy things but i stopped paying attention to them..Up to now i havent seen anything anymore thank God.
    noahsmommy-010

Answer by noahsmommy-010 at 10:37 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i donno if you consider tis a ghost story i mean i dont even know what it was. yesterday morning when i was still speeling and the kids whee still sleeping to i had this crazy dream it was so horrible of some dark shadow ut it was just so wierd i mean it fel so real i would just see a dark shadow there but i was feeling really cold and it just felt so real like if i was really there. then i started hearing my oldest son 2yr old calling for me. but i couldnt wake up like i was waking up and then i would feel the dark shaow grabbing me, and i knew my son was awake and callign for me ( he wanted me to turn on the tv) so then im like waking up but then agian i felt like i was dozing off and at the same time i couldnt move at all like i couldnt move my body all iwould do was open my eyes. but i couldnt move at all. and i was feeling like someone was putting the covers over my head like i couldnt breath. it was so horrible
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i kept tryin to move and tryign to see if my son was ok. eventually i was able to move and my son was perfectly fine he jut wanted the tv to be turned on omg it was horrible i was so scare yesterday i couldnt go to sleep until 2 inthe morning and that was because i made hubby hug me all night long lol and then iin the morning i woke up at 630 when hubby left yes i didnt even want to go back to sleep ims till scare
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 10:41 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Ive had that before but i couldnt open my eyes or speak and i start panicking and i feel like im losing my breath and when that happens is when im able to wake up
    noahsmommy-010

Answer by noahsmommy-010 at 10:47 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I've had several experiences. The one that was a little creepy to me happened just after I had my 3 yo ds. I was cleaning house and had a feeling of being "watched". And I had been a little blue (typical stuff) I walked into my bedroom to put some clothes in the hamper and as I walked through the door I felt a hand on my shoulder. I stopped and looked and of course the only other person in the house was my infant! lol it was a little comforting at first, but the more I thought about it the more it creeped me out! lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:00 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• when was maybe 13. One summer night I woke up wanting something to drink. As I was getting out of bed I saw my grandfather, full body apparition, walking towards me. He was wearing a blue robe, his arms were crossed over his chest and there was a white light around him. His facial expression was apathetic. He started walking towards me, I freaked out and ran to my moms room. He died when I was about 1.5. This wasnt a dream because I was in the process of getting out of bed before this happened.
    Another time, a few years ago, I woke up to the sound and sensation of something blowing hard in my right ear. my boyfriend at the time was in the other room. After the weird sensation my left ear popped and crackled. I googled this the next day and my results led to paranormal and psychic websites.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:46 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Before I got pregnant with ds I was working as a waitress in a 24 hour waitress. This homeless gentleman comes in and asks for hot water and jelly packets. I gave him breakfast. He came in every night for a month I always felt this peace when I was around him. He started telling me he was an angel and for some reason I believed him. He told me my prayers would be answered and I never saw him again. Two weeks later I got pregnant with my son. I had been praying for a healthy child I had already had 9 miscarriages. My prayers were answered.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• when i was about 12 or 13, i saw a young girl in my bedroom standing at the foot of my bed. i told my mom and she kinda believed me,,, really don't know if she did or not. when i met my hubby and moved into his grandmother's house, i keep on seeing his grandfather and uncle. i told his grandmother and she said "thats good cause i see them all the time". i have also seen his aunt that passed away when she was 3 in his grandmother's house.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 5:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2010