Any good websites with good recipes that are suitable for a 1 year old?

We're trying to include our son in all of our meals but I want them to be kid friendly.

ilovemyaustin1

Asked by ilovemyaustin1 at 10:45 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Have you tried Disney's Family Fun website? They have all kinds of fun things on there. There are projects you can do with your kids and recipes. I love that site!

http://familyfun.go.com/
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:09 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I just feed my kids whatever we are eating just cut up smaller. They have never had problems.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:14 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• What do you mean by kid friendly? Is it lack of spice or just things that you think a kid would like more than say enchilads? It makes a large difference.

I would just offer small amounts of what you are eating. It will expose the little one to a wider variety of foods and tastes and increase the chances of a non-picky eater.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:15 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Just give your kids sample of what you are eatin because you dont want a really picky eater...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:49 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• From the time my daughter started eating solids, we always fed her bits of what we were eating. It is a mistake to assume that small children have an unsophisticated palate.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:33 PM on Aug. 7, 2010