Please Help!! adult content

Im 39 1/2 weeks pregnant with my first so I dont really know whats going on.. I started bleeding when I went to the bathroom this morning, it's not thick or anything, it looks like pink pee, I thought it might be my mucus plug, but my OB said it would be thick and slimy and it isnt.. it feels like I'm on my period!.. the baby is still moving, I'm not having contrations or anything but it feels like my butt has alot of pressure in it.. Should I go to the docters? or will they just send me back for bleeding without contrations? I dont want to go if its nothing because it's 45 mins away! Please if anyone has advice or knows what to do please help, I'm tripping out, I dont know what is going on!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If i was you i would go and get it checked out just to be on the safe side! good luck!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 10:59 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i would go get checked just in case but i had bleeding up until my 5th month thanks when i skipped and finally realized i was pregnant.why dont you just call you doctor and tell them whats going on and see what they have to say :)
    Bewitching88

Answer by Bewitching88 at 11:02 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Well, I'd at the least call you Dr. and see what he thinks, if not get it checked to ease your mind and be safe.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:03 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• You could always call first, but my doctor made it very clear to me that anytime there is blood, they want to know about it. Especially with you being so far along. I had no pain with my second daughter, just pressure like you talked about. Congrats!
    mommyxdos

Answer by mommyxdos at 11:05 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i would go to get checked out just tomake sure everything is ok but im thinking ifyou feel pressre than moslikely the baby is lowering down. so it might be almsot time but then again it hink its better to go and get things checked out. i never even felt contractins but i was 6cm dialated and no contractions so the doctor said that was very risky and i didnt even founf out ntil i went to my appoinment so they had to send me to the hospital nd get induce becuse i was open to far already and could cause and infection for the baby god luck i think its almst time for yo to meet your bundle of joy!!!! YEY!!!!
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 11:12 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• go get it checked.dont take any chances
    lifeisgreatbut.

Answer by lifeisgreatbut. at 2:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• With 2 of my pregnancies I had that happen. It was only like pink pee and when I wiped and I was having the crampiness that would not stop! I was put on antibiotics for a kidney infection! Thats what yours sounds like to me. I did go in to the hospital and have NST done first tho. Call your doc or on-call doc or just go into the hospital.
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 6:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2010