trying to conceive after a miscaariage?

I had a miscaariage in the first week of july? i want to know how hard it can be to conceive again?

mehakharish

Asked by mehakharish at 11:15 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• depending sometimes it can take long and sometimes right away depending on you rbody just dont give up. they usually tell you to wait atleast 3 months to make sure your body goes back to normal. i hd a miscarrige in march of 07. we talked to the doctor and said we wated to try and concieve he told us to wait three months and told me to take folic acid since march that it would make sure i had enough vitamins and stuff so i was put in prenatel vitamins and folic acid.we started trying in june and right away we got prenant. it was a high risk pregnancy since i was 8 weeks and then wet tinto preterm labor at 27 weeks. the doctor told us their wa a higher risk of preterm labor and stuff right after a miscarrige but with a lot of bed rest i now have a 2 yr old son. so dont worry it will work out.
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 11:21 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• than u Alejanndra,my doctor told me i can try right away and i am trying but just wanted to know,ur reply really helped,that is not impossible.take care.
    mehakharish

Comment by mehakharish (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Actually it should be easier now. Fertility gets a boost from a miscarriage. Go ahead and try when you are ready.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:30 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• My dr told me 3 months we can start to try again but it's really up to me and my husband when we want start trying again. So we are going to wait until after Christmas to start trying again.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 8:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• It varys person to person and honestly each time.. Ive had 2 m/c's.
    I had my first pregnancy which resulted in twin girls, my second pregnancy was a m/c at about 7wks, I got pregnant a month later and carried to term my third pregnancy and my first boy. My fourth pregnancy I couldnt get pregnant to save my life- I was doing opk's and charting and found out I wasnt ovulating, I ended up being put on clomid- 8 months and 2rounds of clomid later I was pregnant- miscarried at 14wks5days.. Once again doing the charts and the opks- It took us 9mths of trying and 3 rounds of clomid to get pregnant again ended up with a subchorionic hemorrhage but thankfully was able to carry to term my second son!

So even in the same person it can be a month or it could be several months- you just never know.. Good luck, sorry to hear about your loss.
    mommyto4rugrats

Answer by mommyto4rugrats at 12:10 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• 2autisticsmom -thank u i wish it would be the way u saying,if not we shall wait our time..but just cross my fingers that hope soon.thank u for replying..
    mehakharish

Comment by mehakharish (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• LoriAnn87 -yes my doctor told me the same thing i was about 2 months when i miscarried,yes it is totally upto each's own but i want to get pregrant soon,so i cant wait..
    mehakharish

Comment by mehakharish (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• mommyto4rugrats - I really look upto to you,you are really strong u never gave up after so many troubles something to learn from you,thank u very much for ur reply..
    mehakharish

Comment by mehakharish (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Aug. 8, 2010