For momma's that have had ectopics-

Okay so I am pregnant again after my ectopic in April- God blessed us again!!!- anyhow with my ectopic I really had no pregnancy symptoms and only tested after a missed but spotty period. Since I am pregnant again I have throbbing breasts, nasea, and food cravings, oh and leg cramps- I had all these symptoms with my two DD's so is having all these symptoms a good sign? I sure hope so (p.s. right now we are testing quantative blood levels every 3 days untill it's at 1800 for an ultrasound- it was 132 on Thursday so I can be too far along yet.... )What do you think? Are these symptoms a good sign?

hotrodmomma

Asked by hotrodmomma at 11:29 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You sound pregnant to me. I've had 3..(yes, 3) ectopics. All I ever felt with them was pain & lots of bleeding. Good Luck & Congrats! :)
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 12:56 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I haven't had this before, but I bumped you so you can get the answers you need. Good luck to you.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:51 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i think it looks positive. I havent had an ectopic before but my sister has and she felt alot of pain when having this. They did an emergency surgery. It took her a while to get pregnant and we even thought she couldnt. Now she is blessed with a son who will be turning 3 in november. I think god is blessing you and its your time. Congradulations!
    pilan16

Answer by pilan16 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• The thing about ectopics is that they dont play by any rules just as u can have no symptoms and be pregnant or alot the same goes with a tubal, Im sorry I dont have great news or words but I do hope they case is great for you only time will tell, just make sure you listen to your body and go to the hospital if you get bad pains on either side. Good luck!
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 6:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• well they removed my right tube in April (it burst before they found it in emergency biopsy) so I should only be watching out for any pain from left side I assume. And so far so good- not even one spot of spotting either- I AM SO EXITED!!!!!
    hotrodmomma

Comment by hotrodmomma (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Aug. 7, 2010