Can anyone give me simple recipes with hamburger meat?

LaubrichD3

Asked by LaubrichD3 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Food & Drink

• hamburger helper, 4 different flavors 1.50$-3$ at market.
    Anonymous

• Meat loaf. 1 lb hamburger, one egg. Bread crumbs, salt, pepper and italian seasonings to taste. Mix well, mound into a loaf, bake at 375 for about 45 minutes. It's dinner.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:10 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• ground beef (15%)- elbow or shell pasta - brids eye steam fresh green peas & mushroom mix- simple and yummy
    Brown ground beef while cooking pasta -
    micro the steam fresh peas & mushrooms mix
    drain fat from ground beef - drain pasta
    Mix all - pasta/beef/steam fresh - together in a large casserole dish

depending on how many in your family will depend on amount you cook
    my family of 3 - I use 2 lbs ground beef - 4 cups of pasta - 2 bags of steam fresh - feeds us for 2 days -
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 5:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• meatloaf----Hamburger meat-----onion-ketchup-1egg-crackercrumbs-little milk- mix together on bowl form a loaf and put ketchup on top of it. I cook mine in an iron skillet. Put in oven for 1hr 350 oven ( depending how big) and cook some mac & cheese..mashed potaoes.........whatever to go with. Delcious!! *peace* Boots
    Boots21

Answer by Boots21 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• My kids love eating hamburger meat with Ramen Noodles (cooked as directed on the package & drained), with any kind of vegatables ( I like to use frozen stir-fry veggies--again cooked as directed on the package & drained.) Topped with shredded cheese. Fast, easy, cheap and healthy.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I make mini burgers. 1 can of pop open biscuits. Shape the hambuger meat into burgers that will fit the biscuits. It makes 10 burgers. You can quarter a slice of cheese for mini cheeseburgers. Serve with mac and cheese or baked beans. Ready in less than 15 minutes.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 6:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Tacos! 1lb Hamburger meat, one package taco seasoning, Tortilla's And then all the extra's that you want (Onions, tomatoes,lettuce, sour cream, taco/hot sauce, etc.) And if you don't have tortilla's, then some tortilla chips do just fine to make a taco salad :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:59 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• nachos, echiladas, chile, spaghetti, stew
    iloveprater

Answer by iloveprater at 7:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• here is my youngest sons fav...he still amkes it for himself. 1-2 boxes of Mac n cheese..make as usual. Browen 1 lb ground meat and half of a medium yellow onion chopped. Drain grease. open a can of green beans, a can of carrots or mixed veggies..really whatever yours will eat. Mine loved Veg-all of all things. stir the meat and veggies into the mac n cheese..voila..you're done..one bowl supper
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• i like to take hamburger meat and cook it with onion. Then when it is done i add a can of ranch style beans, kidney bean or whatever kind of bean i have on hand, and corn. I serve it over white rice. It is a fast easy meal that is very filling and doesn't take much effort. Just use whatever you have and to your own taste.
    discoverytoygal

Answer by discoverytoygal at 1:32 AM on Oct. 6, 2008