Gaurdian Angels...

Do you believe in them? If so what do you think it looks like? Male, female?

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 11:35 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• *Guardian lol
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 11:36 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Oh my yes i do believe in them mine are my 3 brothers, my dad and my god mother ( R.I.P.).. So I feel they can be either male or female because i have both..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 11:39 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I believe we are watced over by our loved ones who have already passed
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 11:54 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I believe, they are both females and males.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:55 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I decided a long time ago mine is a short, older, black man with graying hair and beard. Twenty-eight years ago I had a flat tire in line at the drive-up window for the bank. This gentleman tapped on my window and told me to pull to the side and he would change my tire which he did. I had gone to get my deposit from the car and turned to tell him if he would wait a second I would give him a small "thank you". He was gone. Where we were I could see down 4 different streets and in the bank. He didn't have time to even get in a car. He was just gone. So, I just looked up and said, "Thank you!".
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yes, I do believe in them. The Bible says that God has given us guardian angels to watch over us. They have no particular gender; they're neither male nor female.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 2:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2010