Husband. Pot. Divorce?

Long history of husband smoking pot. Me hating it. Me telling him if he started again I would leave. I suspected and gave him a home test. Positive! He basically told me he got a pot medical card and has been smoking again due to knee pain from his accident in April. This means he's been lying to my face and making me feel like I was the nut job whenever I accused him. Last night I went to a friends but came home. So now what? My family lives an hour away. I don't really want to move all the kids back there and leave our house. But he said he's not going to quit. What the hell do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• decide if you can live with a liar and pothead. if not, move... there are other places to move besides your family.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• If you have that much of a problem with it, then you need to leave. He said he wouldn't stop so that's that.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:39 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Do you want to live the rest of your life with that and have your kids live that way too? If not, then leave. The kids and yourself might be better off even if you have to move an hour away from where you are. Be strong and think with your head. GL
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:40 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Get a plan in place! The one thing you do not want is to lose your kids over stupid "pot"!!!! I left an ex for that very reason too,and very glad i did,My current hubby is great and has raised my son as his own to boot!!!
    TootieFruitie

Answer by TootieFruitie at 11:45 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Well, he has no reason to stop! You told him you would leave, then you came back. Stick to your word. Leave if you want to, just mean it when you say that's what you are going to do.
    newmommie

Answer by newmommie at 2:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2010