Hives?

Last night I kept feeling like I was really hot one minute and the next I was freezing. All night I kept feeling like that. Then about 4am my foot was falling asleep so I kept moving my foot because I hate that feeling. Then my leg started itching really bad, I got up and saw a lot of tiny red bumps all over my leg, it was hives, Could I be coming down with something? Last time I had hives was in January and I was sick with Pneumonia. I took benadryl and the hives went away. I thought maybe it was a reaction to my cat, because she was laying by my feet, but she does every night and I never broke out. I hope I'm not getting sick, it is a bad time for that. Right now I feel like I am burning up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Health

• Benadryl is what I would have taken, not sure what it could be, I guess you'll find out soon, let us know. GL
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:46 AM on Aug. 7, 2010