what would be the best pregnancy test to use three days before my cycle is due ?

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 11:48 AM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would buy a digital test that says pregnant or not pregnant They are much easier.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:52 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I agree with the above poster. That way there is no need for interpretation. No ghost lines to question.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• the new clear blue easy digitals ! I love them and they actually gave my my first BFP! GOOD LUCK BABY DUST!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 2:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I tested at 8DPO not sure of the brand. Sometimes the digital ones will not pick up the hormone that early. I took a digital one and it said Not Pregnant and then two days later it said pregnant. Do not buy anything with blue dye though because they are famous for giivng false positives. Best of Luck and Lots of Baby Dust.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Wish I could help. My last didn't show until 3 days after my missed period. I had 4 blood tests done that week and the week before because of a scheduled surgery. Not to mention at least 6 home tests.
    kberrey

Answer by kberrey at 11:14 PM on Aug. 8, 2010