Another "If you were on Wife Swap" question. =)

I answered a question yesterday about what type of family you think you would be swapped with and what do you think you could teach them.

My question is, what good qualities would that other mother/ family have that you and yours are missing? What would you hope she would come in and teach your family?

Jessica157

Asked by Jessica157 at 12:18 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Honestly, I really do my best to integrate all the principles I believe in. Maybe one that I could do better on is exercise, so maybe someone would do that. However, I would guess that another mom coming in might just try to introduce things that we don't have/do: Meat-eating, tv-watching, loud music....? Some people consider those things to be a necessary part of a family.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I think my swap would be better at having just couple time. Date nights and what not.
    Jessica157

Comment by Jessica157 (original poster) at 12:48 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• more time for other half with the kids
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 5:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2010