Who would you rather spend the afternoon with in a casual setting???

Hilary Clinton or Laura Bush??? What would you talk about and why did you choose to spend your time with her???
Hilary I have tons of questions to ask her...She's been a role model for me since I was a younger.

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 12:25 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• That is a great question!!!! I can't choose. Both have so much value to add to a conversation, and I love both of their styles even though they are so totally different. I would want to discuss child rearing and education with Laura Bush and even being the powerful woman behind the curtain. I would want to discuss with Hilary the switch to behind the curtain to infront and also parenting. Let's face it, both have raised some pretty great ladies! OOOH, I am totally stealing this question for girls night out!!
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 8:01 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I would have to say Laura Bush, simply because I can't stand Hillary Clinton! Honestly, I don't see me having to much to say to either though.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Laura Bush. I would think there would be more room for discussion and she seems more down to Earth than Hillary. I would want to talk about her philanthropic work.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:07 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Laura Bush. She is quietly eligant. She has a former career in education and I am a teacher. I think her values and views of the world are similar enough to mine that we might actually fine some things to discuss.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Hillary. She is a crook and a manipulative woman. I would love to interrogate her and pick her brain on events that took place with China, Whitewater, the Foster "suicide" and the Arkansas rumors that she swings both ways.
    pvtjokerus

Answer by pvtjokerus at 1:49 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Laura Bush, because I wouldn't want to get hit on by Bill. LOL That was a joke, could not resist.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 2:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Laura Bush, what a classy lady! I would love to hear about her work with women's rights around the world. I lot of people don't know that she has done a lot of behind the scenes work.

I don't care for Hillary. I do however, have a lot of respect for what she has accomplished.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 4:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Hilary, I think she's a great person.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Laura Bush. Hillary just irritates me too much. I'd just as soon spend the afternoon with a pit-bull that's in heat. I don't know what I'd ask Laura Bush... I'd just like to know what she's like.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Laura Bush, because she is more down to earth, and such a nice young lady.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 12:44 PM on Aug. 7, 2010