Ideas for Halloween birthday party?

My DD will be one on 10/28th and we are of course going to have a party. Looking for decorating, serving, party ideas!! Be creative!!

DMac08

Asked by DMac08 at 12:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Holidays

• Put the punch bowl inside a hallowed out pumpkin. Serve chili in Hallowed out small pumpkins. Make little pumpkin cupcakes. I would go more with the whole 'lil' pumpkin' kind of theme. If you do the large hallowed out pumpkin for the punch make sure to take her picture in it to!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Do spaghetti and call it brains and the sauce blood. Meatballs can be monster eyes just stick in olive in the middle.
    Get a witches brew and place dry ice in it and water to create fog and place drinks in there.
    You can form bread sticks into monster fingers
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• for the bread sticks buy the can dough
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:48 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• you can make jello and call it monster guts
    mommy_of_two388

• I have a friend who is born the day before Halloween, so we have always done Halloween/Birthday Parties for her as long as I can remember, even when we were kids... At that young of an age, I think I would just do a "costume" party, instead of a "theme."

Then do some simple halloween or fall inspired games like "pick the apple" since they are too young to "bob for apples"
    Serve "Dirt & worms" with a tomb stone so it can be a grave, "Brain Jello" and Monster eyes (meatballs)...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:58 PM on Aug. 7, 2010