Have you ever noticed the people who claim to be the most open-minded and non-judgmental tend to be the most intolerant and rude??

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I notice that there are alot of people who say that certain people are judging them and then they turn around and judge the judgers. It's the same thing really. The point is we all have to make judgements, we just should know how to make wise ones and fair ones. And once we make those judgements we shouldn't use them to alineate people or treat them rudely or unfairly. It's all in treating people how you want to be treated regardless of whether you think they deserve it or not.

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 1:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Nope, just the opposite IMO!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• No

Answer by admckenzie at 1:18 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Am I really?!

Answer by TikkiNippets at 1:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• no........

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• yus. not all or a great deal of them but some "open minded" girls are the bigggeesstt friggin' hypocrites

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yes. People who want me to be openminded and welcoming of others' beliefs are not openminded OR welcoming to MY beleifs. Just the opposite, actually, they want me to shut up and sit in a corner.

Answer by Laura2U at 1:34 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I've always believed that everyone is judgmental, and that's the way its supposed to be. imo.

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 2:04 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yes I have. Maybe the rest haven't run into the phoney know it alls. Count yourself lucky. They're out there.

Answer by MamaNiecey at 2:08 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Nope, just the opposite IMO!

Answer by MTM at 1:21 PM on Aug. 7, 2010