I think i can't get preggo ;( adult content

Now to start off. i'm not trying to get preggo, but we're not preventing. i have had one abortion a little over a year ago, because we were in a bad situation and bc failed us. i have had 2 children, misscarried twins. my man & i were talking a few weeks ago after sex and i brought up that i dont think i can have any more children. when i had the abortion it was very painful, i could feel everything, and while it was happening the nurse had to get me more meds because i was about to scream in pain. i feel maybe they messed up, maybe it left me messed up and now an egg cant implant in the womb. my husband says i might be right, it sucks. i do plan on seeing a dr about this. almost everyday this past month we had sex everyday. do you think it is possible that i cant get preggo because of the reason stated.
asking anon because i've been on here so long and noone knows this about me. I also don't want to leave a searchable trail.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• how long have you not been preventing? often times it can take 6 months or more of active trying to conceive.
    the experience you described sounds traumatic. sorry mama.
    it could be that the drugs just didn't work well on you, not that something went wrong.
    our guts speak well to us when we are listening, it is just that we often interfere with the messages...maybe trauma or guilt is telling you that you can not conceive.
    i guess time will give you the real answer to your question!
    good luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Go see a doctor ( both of you) and have yourselves checkout to be sure... I was married for two years before we got bundle of joy news... So i feel it's just timing i did not worry about it..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 1:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Oh wow.. Im very sorry! It might be for the reason you stated.. But, Yes... I would still see a doctor! Good Luck... and Im really sorry. :(
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 1:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• If you had sex everyday then that could be the issue. If you can imagine all those lil swimmers being packed in there! They can't swim and get to their target! If you want to be pg then get an ovulation predictor kit. Have sex maybe three times at your peak ovulation time. I am sorry that you had an abortion. I don't believe in them personally.
    You should go see your GYN and have a full exam,tell him/her your experience and all. And also try the OPT,GL
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 1:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i misscarried 3 times and i am now 29 years old. i am now 3 months pregnant and looks liek i will have this baby. never give up. its when god wants.
    lifeisgreatbut.

Answer by lifeisgreatbut. at 2:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i never misscarried i hope i never do! i had a abortion 5 years ago! i was 14, wasnt ready, had no money, and coudnt do it. i took birthcontroll for 3 1/2 years after tht. when i decided i wanted a baby, we also werent preventing but werent trying cos i dint wanna get my hopes up. we were doingthis for about 6 months then finally. i used to think the doctors broke me and i could never have kids and i would cry at night! im hoping tht yur body maybe is just not ready yet and you will be able to sometime soon :) GL<3
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 3:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• so keep your head up cos after all tht im 2 days away from being 17weeks, when your bodys ready itll do it
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 3:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• ASK A DOC
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 4:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• No, I don't.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2010