Does your preschooler still use.......

A stroller? how often and is it an umbrella storller?

LizaJayne

Asked by LizaJayne at 1:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Nope. Once my kids are walking they hardly ever sat in a stroller again. By age 2 I put the stroller away for good.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 1:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Nope. I just bought an expensive umbrella stroller for my 2 year old, but it's for when we go to an amusement park or Zoo and know we'll have a lot of walking ahead of us.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 1:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i used to walk for exercise with my two oldest kids, so they were in the stroller until they were about 4.
    my 2 yo's don't often get in their stroller anymore...maybe i will take them for a walk today!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Sometimes he still gets in the stroller. I have a double jogger and it really comes in handy. My younger boys are 2 and 4. The younger one always rides and the older one rides when he can't stay close to us and tries to run off. So he starts by walking, and the rule is he can walk as long as he stays with us. But as soon as he runs off he loses his privilege of walking and has to get in the stroller.
    When we had only one child, he stopped riding in the stroller at around age three. But now there are two to run off in different directions, I need all the help I can get.
    :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:44 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• sometimes.. We bring it along just in case but we hardly use it.. if anything we bring our other stroller and use the small one for storage. lol
    Audreysmommy123

Answer by Audreysmommy123 at 1:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• sometimes
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 1:56 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i only use mine when we are going to amusement parks and to the zoo with all of the walking when you go to those places they'll want to nap or just get tired , you really need them at amusement parks because you won't have to rent those lockers or strollers which is very expensive and your things will be close to you you could sit your purse, camera, drinks, quick money , snacks, prizes, etc. in there and still enjoy the day without going back and forth to the car for things like this i use a lite weight version of the regular stroller, for the zoo and depending on how long i'll be there i would more than likely bring an umbrella stroller the one with a canopy / recliner and little basket it's still small but with handy features, so think twice before getting rid of them
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 1:58 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• No, haven't used one since he was 2.
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 2:04 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Yes we use it when we have to. He's 3 & especially at the Zoo or Aquarium. I use my Chicco Cortina stroller. It's great to carry all our stuff & when my DS starts to conk out, we put him in it & he usually falls asleep. I also use my Maclaren umbrella stroller for short trips to get in & out of a store quick when I don't feel like chasing him around the isles when he wants to investigate something. When you live in a populated area, it's just safer & convenient. So if it works for you, use it.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• As soon as he was able to walk he longer wanted to be in the stroller Hopefully my DD isn't the same way.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:07 PM on Aug. 7, 2010