How would you feel if your DH/SO was involved in Sex Chats?

For the purpose of finding arousel? NOT cyber sex, but just 'adult' conversations involving multiple people discussing (NOT acting out) sexual acts that they are into. Oh yes and you are nit welcome into the convo.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would not be okay with it at all and wouldn't expect my husband to be either, if the roles were reversed.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:49 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Peaved???
    maxy60

Answer by maxy60 at 1:50 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I would be very uncomfortable with it and talk to him about it. I've always told him that if he ever felt the need to get sex from someone else or whatever other way, then he doesn't need me.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 1:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Not comfortable at all.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i would not even want to be with him anymore
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:56 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• well everything was cool until you got to the part where you couldn't join in.. i like to talk dirty too and like to hear people talk dirty to me just as well but i guess it probably wouldn't be as exciting now that i think about it if he was on the line listening and talking too i guess i won't feel like i'm venting so the answer is i'll be ok with it as long as his behavior outside of that doesn't changes btw it's multiple people and especially if they're just discussing different positions their into versus one on one conversations and conversations about what they can do with one another if you're really curious you start chating too but don't tell him then that way you'll get to see how innocent the conversations are if their innocent it you can try the same chats as him but don,t bring up his ID name or just observe whos to say you probably won't like it , if you don't mind update me on what you're going to do-inbox me
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 2:10 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I would be very offended especially if I was not allowed to be in the convo.
    dawnmarie70535

Answer by dawnmarie70535 at 2:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• If he were my SO, he would become insignificant in a big old hurry. If he were my husband, he would be given one opportunity to get some help and if he refused that, I would not be acting as his wife any more. I do not believe that a wife should have to share any of her husband with any other woman. It's mental adultery and just the same as the physcial act.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:25 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i would be very offended cause i wasn't allowed in the convo.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 4:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• This wouldn't make me happy. Not at all.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:10 PM on Aug. 7, 2010