Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I get ahold of my ex?

He's in afghanistan. I have no idea anything but a maybe address for him, which of course takes months to get mail to. I have some legal questions for him, its not an emergency so I don't think I can use red cross. So what do I do? Its about our son and needs to be taken care of as soon as possible.


Asked by Tes...Jacksmami at 2:03 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Relationships

Level 15 (1,940 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • You need to call his post, they should be able to point you in the right direction.

    Answer by mommymela87 at 2:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

  • Ask his family members for his address.

    Answer by shanlaree at 2:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

  • Ask his family or call his Sargeant.

    Answer by DesertRose75 at 2:07 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

  • His family knows less than I do. And I don't know how to call his Sargent. How do I do that? Call the post he's deployed out of? Or what?

    Comment by Tes...Jacksmami (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

  • Juss g2 base n explain ur situation in regards of your son...he's making good money up he giving u child support?

    Answer by Leilene07 at 2:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

  • Call the base that he was stationed at before deployment. They MIGHT be able to help you.

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:51 PM on Aug. 7, 2010