How long is a "little bit" to you?

I'm sooo frustrated right now. I've been feeling really down lately and i was talking to DH on the phone earlier this morning (he's in Germany) i was telling him how i feel and stuff and then we talked about some other things. Then, for some reason unknown he says "hey babe, i gotta call you back in a little bit, okay?"
...that was 2 hours ago.

...I just wanna talk to my hubby. :(

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 2:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• why is he in germany? Maybe work stuff?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Hmmm...Little bit to me would def. mean same day. I would start to get annoyed after 4 hrs or so though. 'Little bit' is very subjective.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• He's a soldier. US Army.
    outstandingLove

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 2:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I guess it really depends on the situation. It might mean a couple of minutes.. but it could mean a couple of hours. In your husbands case it sounds like something urgent came up and he had to go.... and who knows what he might be tied up with. I'm sure he will call you as soon as he gets a chance.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Well if its the army he could be busy, im sure he will call you soon enough!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• In the Army, I'd give him a couple days. I know how bad you want to talk to him. But who knows what might have happened. Two hours isn't long at all.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 2:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• If he's in the military then you could be waiting a week. Anything could've happened.. A drill, a spontaneous meeting, he needed to go out on call.. Etc.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• He's a solider that it explains it. Something probably came up. That's a thing I learned when I married into the military, Work always comes before family. Do you have any other support? Maybe talk to a friend or a family member.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Depends on if he was at work when you where talking to him? Or was he not at work? If he was at work. You need to give him a break. Wait tell he gets off. But if he was not at work. It is ok to give him hell about it. To me a little bit is 5 to 30 minutes.

Answer by louise2 at 2:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I don't know, and hour? I bet he got caught up in something. I'm sorry you're hurting, he'll call back when he can.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2010