Does he ever not put out for u? adult content

Adam hurt his back a few yrs ago, blew a disc. Since then well lets just say he seldom puts out. I was laying there this morning, after going without for 2 weeks, and i tried to start something and got the brush off. I was like wtf? I mean I'm always in the mood, but he never seems to be. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like his back hurts....i wouldent wanna have sex either! I have back issues aswell
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• well can he get some pain meds for that? It probably just hurts him a lot when you do it. Maybe if you were on top that'd be better for him. I think you should talk to him about it maybe call his doc and see what they suggest
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 2:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• hmmm well i dont know..there are other ways for you guys to please each other where he wouldnt have to use his back..ex..you could pleasure him by hand or mouth and he could pleasure you with a toy..if its not your style then im clueless but its a suggestion..i mean somethings better than nothing right? Maybe if he just doesnt want to at all you could invest in a toy to use by yourself..you never know use it in front of him one day and it might make some sparks lol...good luck
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 2:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Talk to him. See what is up. At least you will know what his issues are.

Answer by louise2 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Either he's in constant pain or there's something else going on that has nothing to do with his back.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• This could be me! He tells me his back hurts but he does other strenuous things during the day so yeah, what's up?? I'm tired of have to do it myself but I'm getting tired of the brush-off too. We always had a good sex life before but I'm beginning to wonder if I just don't "do it" for him anymore. He knows I'm open to other contact besides just intercourse, so what are my options??
    ramawin

Answer by ramawin at 5:44 PM on Aug. 8, 2010