What are some ideas/ suggestions to make our group better?

This is for the ladies of EXOTIC BITCHES. Since you all want a suggestion box, and I dont want to pay $50 for one, or search for ever to find a free one, we are doing it this way. Be anonymous if you want, or if you have the balls, just come right out and say it. :)

valerielehne

Asked by valerielehne at 2:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• hmmm i dunno lmao
    valerielehne

Comment by valerielehne (original poster) at 2:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• and i deleted it and didnt mean to and it costed me 5 points i know there is a way to be anonymous i just dont know how lol
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 2:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• lmao you used to be able to do it... ugh WHATEVER
    valerielehne

Comment by valerielehne (original poster) at 2:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Have a weekly contest on different subjects or games ..Owner choose the winner to start it off then the winner of that game or contest chooses the following week or game.

Have different prizes for each week..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I got gook on my choo.
    TikkiNippets

Answer by TikkiNippets at 2:48 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• (i'm not a member... but i have a suggestion on how to make a suggestion box. HAHAHA!) how about you open a blog... when people comment, it can be anon.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 3:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• You can't answer anon in answers until you reach level 16 now. I do think this is great for thinking outside the box for a group though. KUDOS. There are a few widgets that you can leave anon comments on if you want to add them to your group profile. The guest book comes to mind. it allows smallish comments but may be enough for your purposes.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:23 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• $50 for a suggestion box?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:55 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• If you or your admins do facebook you can set up the application honesty box. it will allow anyone to leave anon comments.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:26 PM on Aug. 11, 2010