Sausage and Peppers

Does anyone know of recipe that is simple for Sausage and Peppers? I've seen a commercial with them and it makes me want some! I would try to improvise, but I'm not sure what type of sausage to use!
Thanks!

Austinsmom35

Asked by Austinsmom35 at 5:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Food & Drink

• i use hot&spicy beef sausage split them n put em on the grill. cut up pepper.onions. season them a litllte n put em in the oven. then i put it on a mini club bread .. yea
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I would do an italian sausage sandwich with sausage, peppers, mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce on a hoagie roll. mmmmmm good!
    Anonymous

• I use hot or mild italian sausage, sliced raw potatoes, green and red peppers, and onions. I begin by frying the sliced potatoes and add the sausage next (cut the sausage in chunks) last I add the peppers and onions.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 6:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I use mild italian sausage and I fry it up to where it's cooked almost all the way then I fry up the peppers and onions, throw it all in a pan with some potatoes and cook for about 30-40 minutes until the potatoes are done.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2008