well....

i have underarm odor bad, and i dont know what to do to stop it. it come back a few hours after i shower. any ideas?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• you could try that clinical strength deoderent
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 3:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• they have this extra strength deodorant by dove i think, my sil is the same way and she uses it!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:07 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• you can also try going to the doctor there may be something wrong with your pores
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 3:12 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Secret makes a clinical strength one that I've heard is amazing. You may want to discuss this with your doctor as well, just to rule out any underlying issues.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• You could talk to your dr, but also look at what you are eating, diet has a lot to do with body odor.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 7:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Extra Strength or I would talk to your Dr and they can perscribe a special anti perstant
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I read that rubbing baking soda on your underarms also works. I think they mixed it as a paste with small amount of water and just rubbed it in every day. They said it worked really well.
    CoCoMom89

Answer by CoCoMom89 at 7:57 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Mitchum is a good brand, but you may want to take a close look at your diet to see if your eating something thats making your pits smell. Also ask your Dr, as some medical conditions that are serious do cause your pits to smell allot.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2010