How organized are you kitchen cuboards?

I'm organizing mine today, any tips to make it easier?

Liz132

Asked by Liz132 at 3:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I know where everything is. First of all put all of the same thing together like soup on in one area, green beans in another, so you don't forget you have green beans and buy some and end up with 45 cans of green beans, put the soonest expiration dates at the front and the later ones at the back. Second, have all the stuff used all the time closest, and the other stuff in higher/had to get to cabinets, I have all my plastic bowls nesting in one another they are all the same gladware same size, so I don't have to search for covers, I have a drawer for the covers.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 3:21 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• No ideas, cause mine are a mess. You can come organize mine if you would like. I will let you practice your organization skills. ;)
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 3:10 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Very organized, having things scattered or cluttered makes me nuts!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I have each dish set together, all bowls of the same size together same with plates and cups!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• lol you can do mine when your done too !! We have very little cuboard space so everything is jammed in them.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 3:12 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Mine are organized by materials. We have a pantry so all the food is in there. But very little cupboard space in the kitchen. I have a drawer with hand towels and anther drawer with the washclothes and oven mits. Silverware drawer and 2 drawers for cooking utensils. Drawer with bibs, that is on its way out, don't use them any more. And a drawer with my small tupperware containers. My dishes are all together. The kids sippy cups are in a drawer together. Their dishes and bowls are in the drawer above that, so the kids can put them away and get them out on their own.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I'm so sick, my are not just organized but labeled tooo! My spices are alphabetical. I don't have that many cabinets so I have a really cool dish hutch, where the dishes are stored vertical between the poles. The lower cabinet is all the plastics. I am lucky in that I have a pantry, with pull out shelves upstairs and another one downstairs by my freezer. There are times when my house looks like it is stocked for the apocalypse.... lol... My downstairs pantry is sorted by like items. My upstairs pantry is sorted by meal! So when I go to cook dinner all the ingredients are there together. Ex: 2 cans of Chili Beans are next to 2 cans of diced tomatoes with a can of chopped green chili too. Grab and go! I always grocery shop in my house before I go to the store!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 3:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• rolling on floor

I'm the LAST person to ask!!!

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 3:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• LMAO Queenbee =)
    Liz132

Comment by Liz132 (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Very organized, having things scattered or cluttered makes me nuts! We have a pantry so all the food is in there.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 3:15 PM on Aug. 7, 2010