Do you feel like your babies are the only ones who do not sleep through the night??

My oldest is almost 2 and still wakes in the middle of the night, most nights. He wants more milk and sometimes goes back to sleep easily and sometimes not. But my 10 month old is still up 2 to 3 times a night. Am I one of the few out here who have kids who don't sleep well? The baby sleeps a good 5 hour stretch the first round, then about 3 or 4 the next then 2 hours before he is up, if I'm lucky LOL When will I ever sleep a solid 6 hours again??

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 3:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• Well you had to go and have another baby, and restart your nonsleeping cycle all over again! My son is 19 months and is just now sleeping through the night, I think. We cosleep and it is entirely possible he wakes up to nurse and I don't even know it! He still wakes up once or twice during naps too, I think because he is used to having someone sleeping near him and if he wakes up alone it scares him. Don't worry mama...someday....maybe someday we will be able to sleep again!!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 3:25 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I could not imagine having another. And I have a sweet, easy toddler! But I am done. Kudos do you guys who have more than one!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 4:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• LOL Yeah, my husband and I thought by the time the second one comes around the first will be sleeping through the night LOL Guess we were wrong. We decided to get pregnant again when the first was 6 months and it only took a month of trying. I enjoy most days, today.....I'm just crazy exhausted and stressed. Thank goodness my hubby is napping with the older one and the baby is down too. I need nothing but peace and quiet right now.
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 3:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2010