CAFE MOM CHAT driving me nuts!!!

whenever i come on cafemom i just go to my groups and read and reply to posts.. i do not use the chat and do not want to...
It usually doesnt give me problems but the past two days it has been! everytime i come on it pops open the chat box.. i click "sign off chat" but whenever i open a new post it pulls it back open and its driving me nuts!!! anyone know why??? Its making me mental!

maybebaby83

Asked by maybebaby83 at 3:15 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I asked this last week, because it was making me crazy too! Go to privacy + settings, at the top of the page. scroll down and you'll see a place where it asks if you want the chat thing. Tell it never and save.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I am really glad I am not the only one with this problem. I feel like an idiot because I couldn't figure out how to stop it lol. Thanks Alice!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 3:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I got rid of that chat last year. Slows everything down for me so byebye it went.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 3:18 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• yes thank you for asking this and thanks alice because this just started happening to me and i didn't know how to turn it off either. ;) lol
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2010