date night

tonight my mom is willing to keep DD for me so i can spend time with my DF....i pick him up at 9 from work and i want to have everything ready when i pick him up. I never make the decisions when we do something and that frustrates him because he always has to pick soooooo thats where my cafemom friends come in to help me come up with something fun for us to do. it will be after 10 by the time we get back to get dressed so im thinking something here but i dont know what to do lol help please

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• How about a movie, dinner, or dancing.

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 3:25 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• why dont you go to a bar or club and get a few drinks & dance?
    or go to the movies?

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• It may be too late for dinner, but what about a movie? Are there any live bands playing locally, that's always fun as well.

Answer by Scuba at 3:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I would do dinner and a movie. Then dessert (and I do mean dessert) at your place afterward.

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2010