I saw press release for a toy recall alert and I can't remember the website. They said you start by creating a list (kind of like an amazon wishlist) of items your child uses. Then when or if an item on your list is recalled you are sent a notice.

Asked by THEMengers at 7:04 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Health

• I don't know the website you are referring too. However I do have email alerts (announcements) set up with 

I get automatic emails on any recall. I have my announcements to include more then just toys, I get recalls on clothing because of choking hazards etc, or lawnmowers, candles, etc.

Really I have it set up to notify me of ANY recall, but it is possible to make it more specific to just toys for example.

Answer by SAHMinIL at 7:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Recent Toy Recalls      Recent Toy Recalls That Could Affect Your Family. Up-To-Date List

Answer by vbruno at 8:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• is a good site

Answer by ISAIAHMOM632007 at 12:31 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• look at my page i have the toy recal page

Answer by ibeamomysomeday at 7:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2008