What to get him?

My son is 2 and is not remotely interested in halloween. He gets scared at masks or just dont care to look at costumes for him. I want to get one before they are all gone. He cant talk well not well enough for him to tell me what he wants. What should i get him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My daughter was a pumpkin when she was 2...hope that helped. LOL.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:02 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• My daughters were Tigger and Pooh one year when they were babies, if you go to the disney Store about a 2 weeks before halloween all their costumes are 50% off and they have some really cute ones.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• My son is 2 and is going to be a giraffe. I got it for 20 bucks at babiesrus and it's just like a big one piece pj set. It's adorable and that way I can put thermals or something under it cause it's always chilly here.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 6:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• What is his favorite cartoon? Get him that costume. Diego, Blue's Clues, Barney, Mickey Mouse...not sure what he likes...so stick with that...he will recognize it and like it. Have fun. Happy Halloween.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• if hes not interested in it, why force it upon him?? and im not trying to sound rude my saying that, i just dont get why you would..my niece was the same way when she was that young she was scared of everything to do with halloween, she wanted nothing to do with it, but my sis still dressed her up, and went trick or treatin in the mall..and i swear to god it scarred her life..shes almost 8 now..and still gets goosebumps over the thought of it..i mean shes understands what its all about now..but still..i dunno, i wouldnt force a kid to if they were that uncomfortable
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I'd just wait til next year. You don't want him any more scared by taking him trick or treating. Kids dress up as bloody gory scary things now. I'd keep him home with the lights off. He'll mature by next year and probably be ready then. Good luck!!!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• what does he like . does he have a favorate cartoon or stuff animal. teddy bear, blues clues...or ELMO!!!!!!!!
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 6, 2008