What is your favorite dog breed?

We have a Cockapoo, and looking to get another dog. Probably a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel...they are so cute! What are your favorite dogs?

Mom2Rylin

Asked by Mom2Rylin at 3:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Jack Russel. The long haired ones. My old boyfriend from college got one for Christmas. Instead of it having that short harder hair some dogs have, it was longer and soft beautiful hair. That dog was our baby, and when we broke up, it was truely like a child. I would have her for a few days then he would.....and she would be all depressed he said after she left my house. Poor thing...I looked at a couple pictures of her last night. I always wonder what happened to him and her. Once he and I ended it for good, it was final. But I love those dogs!!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:34 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i think newfoundlands and great danes are so cute, but i would never want to have to feed them! we have a beagle/german shepherd and he's great :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Pitbull we had one and she recently died, she was the best dog in the world! We are thinking about getting a english bulldog, or a pug!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I like the Cavalier King Charles Spanial too!
    My over all love affair is with Pembroke Welsh Corgis and Cardigan Welsh Corgis though;)
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 3:42 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I have a Chinese Crested & love her to death! Alot of people think theyre ugly, but I think mine is adorable. Currently looking for a male stud so we can have some little hairless pups :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• our pit bull is the best dog i'v ever had, and by far the smartest. and i'm also very fond of catahoolas.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:44 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Love My Sheltie (tri-colored) Pictures, Images and Photos
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I don't do purebreds. Mutts are my favorite "breed".
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 3:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i love Black Labs!!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Australian Shepard
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:07 PM on Aug. 7, 2010